kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Monday, June 8, 2009

wedding part I

i was lucky enough to be invited by jessica kettle to one of her weddings as a second-shooter. jessica is amazingly talented and i was more than happy about another opportunity to work with her and learn from her.

i have three weddings coming up this summer, one of which is in cincinnati! so it was so great to get to see the dynamics of a wedding.
our day started at about 12:30 and went to about 10:30 that night. it was a LONG day, and when i woke up the next morning, i felt hung over. yikes. a little different than my two-hour family shoots. :) jessica said after doing a few weddings, you build up your stamina. we'll see. haha.

as a second shooter, my job was to be where jessica couldn't be. doing so, i was able to take a lot of candid shots, which are my favorite. here a few that i took throughout the day. there will be a part II so stay tuned!

DSC_8411

DSC_8421

DSC_8425

DSC_8761-1

DSC_8771-1

DSC_8763

DSC_8820

thanks jess, i had a blast and learned a ton!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!
I just went through all your old post, I love looking at pictures!

It was so fun meeting you tonight. Your little boy is precious!!! We'll definitely have to go to seven peaks together when the weather warms up.

My friend Bethany's website is: bethanyjackman.com (in case you want to check her site out, I know photographers like to follow other photographers sometimes)

Our blog is julieandwill.blogspot.com
Bethany didn't shoot the family pics that are the most recent post (Will doesn't want to spend money on family pictures as often as I do:) so I just had a friend take those.

This probably should have been an email, it's so long, but everyone enjoys getting comments!

Molly Rivera said...

That is so great that you are doing weddings! I'm sure that is really fun and a lot of work!
So is your Cincinnati shoot from that girl you met in Las Vegas? That is really awesome!!