kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Friday, June 12, 2009

my fabulous college roomy

i was so excited when one of my FAVORITE roommates from college called me and wanted to do maternity pictures. she is one of THE funnest people i know, and we had such a blast during the session. it has been a long time since we've hung out and it made me very nostalgic about the good ol' days.
linds, i love you and am so excited for you. you will be an excellent mom. baby boy nielson is so lucky to have you!

here's a sneak-peak from our shoot!
(i'm a little behind on my blogging! sorry!)

DSC_9575

3 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

I love it kell! Great Job!! She is so cute pregnant.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous picture! She is beautiful! What a treasure for her and her baby to be.

Lindsay said...

Kelli, I just love you! Thank you for not making me look like a walrus when I feel like one! Your talent takes my breath away and I cannot wait for the little guy to get here so I can enjoy more of your artistic abilities! See you this weekend!