kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

macey, macey anne!

my niece is a year old, but she's so mini and i love it! she's just a couple months younger than my boo, but she's so much more petite. she has such a timid little personality too and wasn't too sure about having her picture taken, especially if her mom wasn't holding her. so cute.
i love you macey anne!

DSC_8870

DSC_8871-1-copy


DSC_9010-1


DSC_9012-1

DSC_9051-1

5 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

Oh my! These are so so cute!!!!

Candida Marie said...

the last one is darling.

Jamie said...

I love her, oh my goodness! Fabulous job!

Brooke said...

I love the one of her crying, too cute!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite shoots you have ever done. I love the ones by the fence sooooo adorable!