kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

life is crazy!

i have had a whirlwind of a week (or two). we moved, and i have to say that moving is definitely on my top five least favorite activities! ugh.
my husband is getting ready to start his second year (and last year, hooray!) of graduate school next week. during his last week of "vacation" he went to new york, so i am officially a single mom for a few days! trust me, my list goes on and on, but i'll end there... hopefully all my complaining has granted me some forgiveness for being an extremely neglectful blogger?

i do, however, have some fun sessions i am so looking forward to posting and i promise to get them up soon! so thanks for your patience and as always, thank you for continuing to check back!

No comments: