kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cassie + jeremy.

i am kind of in love with cassie's vintage style dress. it is so unique and i'm pretty much obsessed. it gave me so much inspiration!
we certainly got down and dirty for this shoot, from a hog farm to a broken down car lot and i have the mosquito bites to prove it. next time i will have plenty of deet in tow! but it was all so worth it! i only posted about 400, but wanted to post more.
tell me what ya think...

DSC_3184

DSC_3155

DSC_3167

DSC_3251

DSC_3221

DSC_3296

DSC_3315

DSC_3309

DSC_3286

DSC_3289

DSC_3294

1

DSC_3328

DSC_3199

the end.

11 comments:

B-Blogit said...

never seen this done for a bridal before but i love it! You find the coolest "vintage" equipment and cars and it worked well. I love the kissing ones with the sun flare. One of them almost looks like their arms are the outline of a heart! aww! LOL! Very Very nice job!

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh my holy holiness. I am not worthy. You have some serious mad skills and now that you and I are friends we will dominate this industry :)

d

Kristen said...

HER DRESS IS AMAZING!!!

LOVE these.

Heather - said...

Kelli, these are gorgeous! The lighting is awesome.

Brandy Burridge Photography said...

Found you on Green Wedding Shoes. Fantastic shoot! Love the dress, love the location, love the light, love it all!!

Anonymous said...

P E R F E C T.

Clayton Austin. Love. Stories. said...

Great session! I'm sooo jealous!

colby said...

gorgeous!!

any way to find out where her headband/hair piece is from?

curtis+ash said...

I love love love your stuff! Thank you so much for being there on my wedding day!

Kristen said...

this is probably my 4th or 5th time looking at these.

i love them.

Kiera said...

These are delightful!!!
Nice
nice
nice.