kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

awwe yes. my nephew....

remember my beautiful, pregnant sister? now she has a beautiful baby boy.

i'm so proud of my little nephew. for this reason, i wanted to post every picture i took. but i decided to narrow it waaay down. it was so hard to choose!
i love you little c. i'm so glad you're here!

DSC_6812bw

and...he turns on the charm.
DSC_6821

DSC_6697

DSC_6737

DSC_6249

DSC_6223

4 comments:

Brock said...

Wow...these are very impressive!

Jamie said...

How cute is he!!! I love him, you did an amazing job Kell! thank you thank you!!

Vanessa said...

These are beautiful!! I adore the first and last ones...ok I adore them all!!!

Kristen said...

holy cow... the basket!!!