kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Friday, April 17, 2009

i adore my sister...

isn't she the cutest pregnant woman you have ever seen? she glows, literally! (check out the last picture. ;) she is the most adorable mom and little ty-dog can't wait to have a little brother.
yet another promise for additional pictures. i just had to get a few up. i'm starting to sound like a broken record!

i'm trying to play around with light. it is my friend! some of my very favorite pictures have sun-flare. i love it and i can't get enough of it. so i'm trying to get better. hopefully we'll become better friends in the future, but for now, i'm content.

DSC_4066

DSC_4066w

DSC_4021

4 comments:

Brooke said...

very cute :)

The Riv's Ride said...

Wow! She looks AMAZING! Pregnancy is kind to her.
Love the pictures too, as always.

Cristy said...

wow those pics are so beautiful! Jamie looks amazing! I like both color and black and white. in that first pic. They are both cool for different reasons. You are an amazing photographer!

Vanessa said...

These are beautiful!! And I am so trying to make light me friend too haha! Some days...it is...some days it's not! I love the last one...precious!