kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This should be interesting...

I have received several e-mails with questions regarding photography, so I thought I'd post this.
I am teaching a digital photography class along with another photographer, Natalie Fischer. The class will be held at BYU in Provo tomorrow, (Wed. Feb. 11). Anyone who is interested in coming is welcome.
The class is free and will be geared toward beginners. It will cover photography basics, such as aperture, shutter speed, composition, lighting, etc.
If you are an aspiring photographer, or are just interested in taking better pictures and would like more information and details about the class, please e-mail me at: www.greyphotography@yahoo.com

Sorry for the late notice!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Good for you Kell! I bet you'll rock it!

Kiera said...

You are awesome! (And very generous!!) I hope its a huge success!!

Kiera said...

I am now officially subscribed to your blog through bloglines. Im so glad you fixed whatever was wrong. :)

Shieldsfam said...

Kelli I tried to add your logo but I can't... I need more info on how to add it as a gadget.

The Riv's Ride said...

I wish I could have gone to your class!. Bummer :(