kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

i'm not scared.

so my friend and i got kicked out of thanksgiving point...for taking pictures of our kiddos. they asked us for our photographer's pass and when we didn't have one we were just short of pushed out the door. apparently one must pay $75 to take pictures. i can see if i was photographing a bride, but my own kid?
but we did manage to take a few good ones before we were forced out. aren't i dramatic?
i must say, i'm pretty excited about the one of my boo. he loves that frog and he finally cooperated by pulling it while i had my camera out. a miracle!

DSC_1371w

DSC_1343

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Seriously?! They kicked you out for taking pics of your own kid? Im shocked and kinda bothered by that. You must look super professional behind that camera of yours! Which I guess is the silver lining. :)

Brittney said...

Oh my heck! Pics of your own kid?! That's absurd! LOVE the editing on the pics!