kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

This couple made me happy. Isn't she beautiful?! She has the most perfect little pregnant body. Her husband was enthralled with her, I just loved the way he looked at her. They are going to make such fun parents to their little guy or gal. Can't wait to find out. Good luck you guys!
And stay tuned for pictures of their beautiful bundle of joy!

*Ask me about my maternity/newborn package. It's crazy good!!

Untitled-1
DSC_0160b

I LOVE pugs. Had to get the little guy in a few.
DSC_0111v

DSC_0206

DSC_0089 copyv

DSC_0040

3 comments:

Candida Marie said...

love love love the one on the coach. it feels so warm and authentic.

Jamie said...

Those are beautiful!

Unknown said...

The last one in this series is my favorite! I love the emotion in the picture just beautiful!