kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I couldn't help but post about a zillion pictures. My sister and her family are too adorable and perfect. I'm pretty sure my niece Jaydee-bug is going to grow up to become an actress or model or both. They all are crazy beautiful. Poor dad is really going to have his hands full in a few years, surrounded by all those girls. I'm sure he would say he already does!

DSC_0005_1

Untitled-1

DSC_0226b

DSC_0269

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Will you ask Christy how she gets Jayden's hair to curl like that? It is adorable.

Oh, and the picture of the kiss...WOWSA!!! It was a stunning pic.!

Jessica Kettle said...

love these! They ARE gorgeous! Love the train car too. THese turned out great!