kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet Sierra

This is my beautiful, slightly high-spirited horse. Isn't she pretty? I rather liked this picture I took of her. (Notice her breath? It was a seriously cold morning.) As you can see, she likes to roll in the mud, but I think it just adds to the picture. Makes it more real and maybe a little rugged.
I didn't do much to it post-production. In camera I bumped the wb to incandescent which gave it that bluish, almost vintage tone. And it was early in the morning, so the back-lighting was perfection!

DSC_0197

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Thats a cool shot Kell!

Candida Marie said...

you have a horse?! That is awesome! We have several in our backyard, sorta.

Jamie said...

You're incandescent! Love the pic!

Fowler family said...

Kelli, your pics are beautiful!