kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brittany, as I promised...

I LOVE this family. They were so fun to work with and SO complimentary. Not to mention BEAUTIFUL. And I was amazed by how good the little princess was. It was pretty cold and she didn't cry once!
This picture melted my heart. He didn't want any more pictures taken of him...so I took another, because it was too cute not to. I'm so naughty.
DSC_0236

I love that the little guy is covering his eyes while his mom and dad are kissing. It kills me!
DSC_0218

DSC_0078v

Yeah, she's really throwing him that high... I was seriously impressed by how strong this girl is.
Untitled-1

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Kelli, you are amazing! My very favorite is of Hunter crying. Thank you for catching that sweet moment. You rock!

Candida Marie said...

wow, brittany is wonder woman!

as always, fantastic photos.

Heather - said...

I think that these are my favorite family pictures that you've done. Awesome. I especially like the one in front of the Provo Tabernacle. My little brother is on the verge of getting engaged, and so I've been scouting out places where I can do their pictures. In front of that fence is one of the places I thought would look cool. Nice job.

Joe said...

Kelli,

I loved the pics. You are awesome! Also, I see your husband all the time now that I have a name to the face. Take care and thanks again so much.

Jessica Kettle said...

love these kelli! the first one is so sweet. love the locations too!