kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here's just a little taste...

OK, so I LOVE these kids. I am so happy that in every picture each of their little personalities shown through. That's why I do photography!
I have to say though, photographing five kids under the age of four is not easy! Especially when one of them has mastered the art of escape! :)
DSC_0024 copy
Notice the beautiful, blue-eyed blond standing up? He's planning his next escape. I love it.
DSC_0055_2 copy 2
I gave them a little buggy to push around to direct the focus of the shot a little and I love the way it turned out.
DSC_0116_2 copy 3
Can you say, kissing cousins?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I love these pictures!! You did such a good job with these little ones and I can't wait to see more!

Cristy said...

Wow what a wonderful photographer!