kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Snuggle Luv has made their decision! The based it off who they think would best fit their costumes. They said it was extremely hard to choose because all of the babies are GORGEOUS!
I'm glad I didn't have to make the decision or they all would have been picked!!
Thanks so much for your interest!
Continue to check back for more opportunities like this in the future. There will be more Snuggle Luv shoots to come and they are often looking for cute kids to model.

Thanks again! Give all those darling baby girls a squeeze!

p.s. EVERYONE who sent me an e-mail will receive 10% off your next shoot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli, it's Danny. I will leave your phone and disc in a bag on our front porch tomorrow if you want to swing by and get them.
Or I can probably drop them off to you too. I will be running around all over tomorrow. let me know. dannykettle@yahoo.com