kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

i finally got my wedding up! wahoo!

i have been terrible at blogging lately! i will do my best to catch up. i've been so busy and so my blogging suffers. ugh. i have several shoots i'm really excited about that i need to post!
we'll start with this one. this is my first wedding i've done, by myself! i covered the ceremony (and i couldn't have been happier about the quaint little church they were married in), the dinner and the reception. it was a long day, but i had a lot of fun.
i could tell this couple was so ready to be married. they were adorable!

i guess i'm on a black and white kick!

DSC_0417

DSC_0380bw

DSC_0186


DSC_0258

DSC_0221

DSC_0038bwB

DSC_0030

DSC_0204

DSC_0170

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you did a great job, congrats!