kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the urban bride

my friend and i had some fun. we got all dressed up in our wedding dresses and took some bridal pictures. i didn't think i wanted to be a wedding photographer...cheesy, posed, blah, blah, blah, but i had so much fun and realized it doesn't have to be blah. i absolutely loved it! so bring on the brides!
and yes, she is ridiculously good looking so that helped.


DSC_1778

DSC_1886

DSC_1826

DSC_1711

DSC_1770

9 comments:

Kiera said...

quite lovely!!

Jamie said...

Love them, I'm going to dress up in mine for some more bridal. Do they have maternity wedding dresses?

Brittney said...

haha I LOVE it! I did the same thing with my sis on Tuesday. Oh, how we think alike ;). My fav was the second one...lovely!

lacy said...

Candida is so beautiful! I'm just wicked impressed that you guys can fit into your dresses! Love your images. Now, I'm going to have to check Candida's site to see you in yours!

Heather - said...

LOVE these!

the harrisons said...

those are fantastic! i love them.

B-Blogit said...

love the shot with the railroad tracks sign in the back, great job with the background blurred like that, its just fantastic!

Candida Marie said...

love the sunflare shot. i never knew i could look that good! you totally rock.

Nick and Whit said...

Huh...that does sound like fun! You are so talented, these are just beautiful. I'd like to get more pictures of Nick and I - wedding and in general. But he wants to lose weight first! I have you on my mind....