kelli stephens is an on-location, utah photographer, specializing in child photography.

Monday, January 5, 2009

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you...

That is ME in a picture! I did a photo swap with my friend, Heather. We just gave each other RAW images and edited them ourselves. So I thought I'd post a couple. My boo was a little, how do you say, monster-esk? He didn't get his nap. I know, I know that is the golden rule when getting family pictures taken. You'd think I'd know this right? Well we've never done this before! And he's so used to getting his picture taken, I figured he'd be fine. Nope. So the moral of this story is, ALWAYS give your kids naps before pictures, no matter how good they are. the end.

I'm pretty sure this was the only picture of him not crying. Smiling would have been asking WAY too much.
140bweb

141web

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I love these Kelli, I think they look fabulous! What a gorgeous family!

Brittney said...

Poor little Grey. Loved your outfit, girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Sorry I didn't check them out earlier.

Candida Marie said...

my jumping didn't help huh? well at least i got a workout!

you still all look gorgeous though!

Alicia said...

Agreed. Love them! Is it okay that I put an advertisement for your photography on my blog? I used the striped socked picture of Grey. Let me know...

HappyHodges said...

You guys look amazing! Great shots!

Blog said...

Cute family pics! You look so good and have a beautiful family!

Shieldsfam said...

Could you guys be any more beautiful! Kelli you totally put Brocks clothes together didn't you?! Don't get me wrong he is a good dresser.

Kiera said...

Your boo is ADORABLE! Those curls are to die for. Im so excited to have a new blogging buddy! Lets keep in touch!